Ulta - Chocolate Kiss

Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Ulta's Chocolate Kiss from the Salon Formula line is a rich chocolate brown with a coppery brown shimmer. As with the other polishes in this line, the slightly flattened brush and formula are great. Two coats for full coverage. Such a yummy color! :)

I did try to stamp over it with gold, but that was a disaster that I will not be showing you today. I have been playing with some of the new Red Angel stamping plates that I got and I'm convinced that they hate me. Not a single attempt transferred the full image. Has anyone else had this problem? So sad :(

This is two coats plus a top coat...




Swatch Details
Brand: Ulta
Line: Salon Formula
Color Name/Number: Chocolate Kiss
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

What do you think of brown polishes?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)