Warped Red Angel Plates...

Thursday, December 29, 2011
I need your help! I have been trying unsuccessfully to stamp using my new Red Angel plates. Some images more or less come out OK and some won't transfer at all :(

I have a feeling this may partly be due to the fact that the plates are warped, but here is where I need your help... those of you who have the Red Angel plates... do yours look like this???

Here are the side shots from different angles... (sorry for the cotton fuzzies on the edges... :()



Just for comparison here is what my Bundle Monster plates look like... no gaps... (again sorry for the fuzzies)

And here are some cheap plates from E-bay... even these have no gaps...

I would like to know if all Red Angel plates are like this or I got a bad batch. I don't want to go thru the hassle of a return if they are all like this... please help!

Thanks in advance!!!
Anutka :)