Ulta - High Roller Stamped

Friday, December 23, 2011
This manicure reminds me of wrapping paper, although traditionally I think it would more likely be red paper with gold print. I do like how it looks in reverse with gold as a base. For this, I started out with two coats of High Roller, followed by stamping using Bundle Monster plate BM-206 and Ulta Ruby Slipper.



Here is what it looks like on its own, a beautiful champagne gold foil. The polish is made up of tiny gold and silver particles (just in case you like to analyze polishes as much as I do). It reminds me of Nicole by OPI - The Next CEO. I don't have the polish to do a direct comparison, but I'm sure they are close.



Swatch Details
Brand: Ulta
Collection: Salon Formula Main Line
Color Name/Number: High Roller
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

What do you think of this color or the foil trend in general?
I love how well they work for stamping!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)