Brazilian Nail Mail...

Sunday, December 18, 2011
I am beyond giddy right now because of what I got in the mail yesterday! A few months ago Fran from Francirocks contacted me to see if I would be interested in swapping nail polishes. I had never done a swap before, but it sounded like fun. It took us a few months of emailing back and forth to choose and find what we each wanted. In the process I not only gained some gorgeous nail polishes, but also a wonderful friend. I couldn't have asked for a better experience...


Here is what she sent me...


Flakies...

Aurora Boreal holo...



And beauties of her own choice, plus some cute pencils and a magnet...


Almost forgot to mention, those little yellow tabs behind the bottles are her handwritten translations of the polish names! She is the sweetest! :)

I am so nervous now hoping that what I sent her arrives safe and sound and she likes everything as much as I love these!

Have you swapped before? I'd love to hear about your experience...

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)