Ulta Devious Stamped with Ulta High Roller

Friday, December 16, 2011
Way back when I posted about one of my hauls, some of you requested to see polishes from the Ulta brand first. Here is my effort to do just that. :)

I started out with Ulta's Devous, a dark purple creme and stamped it with Ulta's High Roller using Bundle Monster plate BM-203. Stamping was a bit lopsided on the ring and pinkie fingers, but it is hardly noticeable if I just stop starring at it.

High Roller is a champagne gold foil. It appears to be a combination of gold and silver particles and is just perfect for stamping. I will try to post swatches of it alone as well. I seem to be digging the purple/gold combo lately :)




Here is Devious all by itself. It is a deep purple plum color in a cream finish. You can almost get full coverage in one careful coat, but I ended up using two. The formula and slightly flattened/widened brush are great. What else can I say? It is a definite keeper for me!



Swatch Details
Brand: Ulta
Collection: Salon Formula
Color Name/Number: Devious
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

Have you tried Ulta polishes before? Which is your favorite?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)