Avon - Gleaming Gold

Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Last week I used Avon Gleaming Gold for stamping and said that I would swatch it by itself. Needing a break from the Ulta marathon, I figured there is no better time than the present...

In the bottle, Gleaming Gold appears as a foil with very fine particles so I was surprised when it didn't apply like one. The formula is somewhat prone to streaks and requires a very light application. This was not too much of a problem since the slightly widened brush is very easy to work with.  It was fully opaque in two coats, although I can see a bit of the nail line in these photos.

This is two coats with a top coat...




Swatch Details
Brand: Avon
Collection: Main Line
Color Name/Number: Gleaming Gold
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

Here is a quick peek at what it looked like stamped over Avon Violetta Sparkle. I think I will be reserving it for this use :)


What do you think... save it for stamping or wear on by itself?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)