Avon - Violetta Sparkle

Monday, December 12, 2011
I have one of the sweetest cousins ever. She was ordering stuff from Avon and got me two polishes plus some nail rhinestones for no reason at all (well, other than she knows how crazy I am about nail polish :D). One of the polishes is this one named Violetta Sparkle. It is a dark purple base with golden copper flakes. A really gorgeous polish and perfect for this time of year. This is the first Avon polish I tried and I can officially say that I'm impressed.

It applied well with full coverage in two coats...



A closeup shot to see the flakes...


Swatch Details
Brand: AVON
Collection: Nailwear Pro
Color Name/Number: Violetta Sparkle, N241
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

A big thank you Allochka, I love it :)

Have you tried Avon polishes before?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)