Ulta - Ruby Slipper Dressed Up

Thursday, December 22, 2011
I have been slacking on posting (or doing) any nail art lately, so I thought I would do some today. I started out with Ulta Ruby Slipper and added freehand swirls plus a border using black acrylic paint. The gold accents were done using Sinful Colors Nail Art in Flower Girl.

This makes me think of those 18th century (correct me if I'm off in my time period) corset dresses that had an inset of pattern either in the bodice or down the entire length in the front. The whole things looks like velvet...




Here is Ruby Slipper by itself. A shimmery red with just a hint of maroon. Application was great with two coats for full coverage. Swatch photos taken with a top coat. It is slightly darker in real life than the photos show. Closer to the color on the index finger or the bottle.



Swatch Details
Brand:
Collection:
Color Name/Number:
Number of coats:
Top Coat:

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)
Enriched with:

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)