Sunday Stamping: Plate Ending in 4

Sunday, March 4, 2012
I managed to sneak in a manicure for this week's Sunday Stamping Challenge for the facebook group Adventures in Stamping. This week the challenge was to create a manicure using a stamping plate ending in 4. I chose to use Bundle Monster plate BM-224.

The base of the manicure is an un-named Color Club polish. A vampy deep plum color with a nice shimmer. I will have swatches of it up soon. I stamped using a Sally Hansen Color Quick pen in Chrome Rose. I got it from Carolina's giveaway a while back. I'm still going through all the fun stuff she sent me and discovering new gems all the time. This was my first attempt at stamping with the Quick Color pens and all I can say is that it is amazing to stamp with. I wish they would bottle this stuff up, I'd stock up for sure! For some reason I have a fear of the pens drying out. To accent some of the stamped flowers, I added a small yellow rhinestone on each nail...

UPDATE: The Color Club polish is named Catwalk Queen. See swatches here 





I would love to know what you think of this. Have you stamped with the Color Quick pens before?

NOTE: This is a scheduled post. I appreciate all your comments and will respond as soon as I return from my trip! Thank you in advance for commenting :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)