Sinful Colors Timbleberry

Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Sinful Colors Timbleberry was a difficult color to photograph. It gave me a the case of red lobster hands, but the polish color is accurate. It is a pretty pinkish coral cream. I was surprised by how bright this polish is. It looks a bit more muted in the bottle than what comes out on the nails. I believe it is one of the colors in the main line. This is two coats with a top coat. Application was good with great coverage...




Swatch Details
Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: main line
Color Name/Number: Timbleberry, 108
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

I would love to know what you think of this color! :)

NOTE: This is a scheduled post. I appreciate all your comments and will respond as soon as I return from my trip! Thank you in advance for commenting :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)