Black and White Challenge Day 2 - White on Black

Sunday, March 4, 2012
Today is day two of the Black and White Challenge, which means a white on black manicure. I started out with two coats of Wet 'n Wild Black Creme. Then I painted the white sloped tip with white acrylic paint and added the leaves in black and white acrylic paint as well. I meant for it to be more black than white, but it looks almost 50/50. It reminds me of a skirt I used to have that had the same curved angle (without the leaves)...



A new swatch of Wet 'n Wild Black Creme. This is my favorite black that I have used so far. It is opaque in one coat, cheap, and works well for stamping. What more could you ask? However, even though it is opaque in one coat, I used two here because I find it covers the nail ridges better...




Swatch Details
Brand: Wet 'n Wild
Collection: main line
Color Name/Number: Black Creme, 424A
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

I would love to know what you think of this manicure!

NOTE: This is a scheduled post. I appreciate all your comments and will respond as soon as I return from my trip! Thank you in advance for commenting :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)