Sunday Stamping - Black and White

Sunday, March 25, 2012
It is Sunday, which means challenge day in the group Adventures in Stamping. The majority of people voted to take on a challenge of black and white stamping. I must admit, I was a bit disappointed at first since I'm already doing a full ten day Black and White Challenge, but then I realized that I have not actually done a stamped black and white manicure so I'm playing along.


For this manicure I started out with a base of two coats of Nicole by OPI Others Pale by Kim-Parison followed by one coat of Nicole by OPI Lights Kim-era, Action! The layering of the two results in a pretty pearly white with a slight green shimmer. I will have full swatches up in a few days. For the stamp I really wanted a damask pattern. The closest that I have is the Red Angel plate RA-120 which I used here. Since it is not a full nail stamp, I stamped as close to the cuticles as possible and added a black tip to fill in the rest of the space. Both the stamping and the tip were done using Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.


I seemed to be having alignment issues yesterday and a few of the nails had to be redone (more than once), but in the end I'm really happy with how this manicure turned out...



I would love to know what you think of this manicure!
Are you tired of black an white yet? If so, I must warn you that another one is coming up today ;)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)