Sunday Stamping Challenge - Large Flowers

Sunday, March 18, 2012
For today's stamping challenge for the group Adventures in Stamping, I decided to try something I have not done before... a ruffian manicure. I started out with two coats of Sally Hansen Deep Purple followed by two coats of Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac. I can't say that I love it the ruffian look on me. This could be because all the layers make it look thick or because it visually shortens the already short nails. I might have to try it again on longer nails and with one coat polishes.


The flower pattern that I stamped comes from the Bundle Monster plate BM-220. It is actually a french tip stamp, but my nails would have to be ridiculously long (for me) to use it as such so I stamped it multiple times for full nail coverage. For the stamping, I used Sally Hansen Deep Purple. I love how light and airy the stamp is, makes me wish spring was here...





I'd love to know what you think!
Have you tried the ruffian look? Love it or hate it?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)