Barielle Cashmere or Loose Me with Essie Braziliant in Argyle

Thursday, February 23, 2012
I mentioned yesterday that in addition to swatching the Barielle Style in Argyle collection I also messed around with some nail art that I will show you over the next few days. For this manicure, I was inspired by the collection's name and decided to try the argyle pattern on my nails.

I started out with Barielle Cashmere or Loose Me which I paired up with Essie Braziliant in an argyle pattern. Green lines were added using acrylic paint. It looked a bit bland so I topped the whole thing off with Essie Pure Pearlfection. I can't quite decide which version I like best, so I will show you both and hopefully you can tell me what you think. This is topped with the luxeffects polish...

UPDATE: Tutorial for this manicure available here.




This is what it looked like before I added Essie Pure Pearlfection...




I would love to know what you think. Which version do you like better (if at all)...

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)