Zoya Megan Funky French

Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Zoya Megan is the third pastel in a lovely winter collection from Zoya. It felt very girly and dainty to me and I needed something light after the gray of yesterday. I stamped using Wet 'n Wild French White Creme and a french tip stamp from Bundle Monster plate BM-220. Since my nails are not long enough for the stamp to be used in the proper direction (plenty long for me), I flipped the image and stamped the line of the stamp along the tip. The stamping turned out very pale, but I like the subtle aspect of it in this case. I added a funky slanted white french tip along the line of the stamp using French White Creme...




Zoya Megan is a pale lavender cream. It is full coverage in two easy coats. I had no problems with applications. Loving the formula and the coverage on these creams so far. This is two coats plus a top coat...




Swatch Details
Brand: Zoya
Collection: Feel, Winter 2011
Color Name/Number: Megan, ZP593
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor

What do you think of subtle stamping?
I'd love to know what you think!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)