Sinful Colors Easy Going and Sunday Stamping Challenge

Sunday, February 19, 2012
It is time again for the weekly Sunday Stamping Challenge in the Facebook group Adventures in Stamping. I have been feeling sick the past few days, barely motivating myself enough to go to work and I really didn't think I would be participating in this week's challenge. I woke up (just a few hours ago) feeling a little bit better and decided to attempt something for the challenge before I have to leave for work. This week the challenge was to make a manicure using a stamping plate ending in 3. I chose one of the generic plates I got from Ebay numbered M63.

I started out with Sinful Colors Easy Going. The name seems to really match my mood at the moment. I stamped using Borghese Mezzanotte Blue and a flower image from the plate M63. Mezzanotte Blue is a very pigmented dark navy blue. In a full manicure it is so dark that most of the time it looks black, but it was perfect for stamping. To the center of the flower I added a small (2mm) pink rhinestone.




Sinful Colors Easy Going is a very light pink cream. It is almost white with just a hint of pink. The formula on this was great, opaque in two coats. The brush, however, was very stiff and left scratch marks in the polish. I have a feeling this is just a problem with the bottle that I have, since I don't usually have problems with Sinful Colors brushes. I applied three coats to even everything out and that worked just fine. This is with a top coat...




Swatch Details
Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: Main Line
Color Name/Number: Easy Going, 300
Number of coats: 3
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

I hope you like my last minute attempt at the stamping challenge. I'd love to know what you think!


Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)