Zoya Avery in Polka Dots...

Monday, February 13, 2012
Avery is the last polish in the Zoya Feel collection. It was the one I worried about the most thinking that it wouldn't go well with my skin tone, but I was wrong. It looks lovely. As I was painting my nails, I stumbled across a picture of this polka dot dress on pinterest and it was instant inspiration, so I just went with it.

For the manicure I started out with Zoya Avery as my base, taped it off with scotch tape and added the tips using Wet 'n Wild Black Creme. The dots were done using a dotting tool and the same Black Creme from Wet 'n Wild. I originally intended to have the dots over the whole nail, but I liked the look of it on just half...




Zoya Avery on her own is a a soft beige cream. Full coverage in two coats and application was great just like the rest of the polishes in this collection. This it two coats plus a top coat in these swatches...




Swatch Details
Brand: Zoya
Collection: Feel, Winter 2011
Color Name/Number: Avery
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor

I'd love to know what you think of this. Do you like nails inspired by fashion? I'm thinking it would make a fun series :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)