Zoya Kennedy in Lace

Friday, February 10, 2012
I have been seeing a lot of lace manicures around and have really been wanting to give it a try. Zoya Kennedy was perfect for the occasion. Since I don't have any lace stamps, I went the freehand route. Starting out with Zoya Kennedy, I added a black stripe and lace details using black acrylic paint. This definitely gave me practice with detail painting and made me realize just how much more practice I need...




On her own Zoya Kennedy is a lovely beige cream. Full coverage and great application in two coats. The formula does not disappoint. Swatches are with a top coat...




Swatch Details
Brand: Zoya
Collection: Feel, Winter 2011
Color Name/Number: Kennedy, ZP595
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor

As always, I'd love to know what you think! :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)