Zoya Kendal with Freehand Flowers

Thursday, February 9, 2012
This is Zoya Kendal and what could possibly be my favorite manicure (of mine) to date. I had an inspiration image for this, but I can't find it right now so if I stubble across it again I will update this post. I started out with Zoya Kendal for the base and added a wide white stripe along the side using Wet 'n Wild French White Creme. Then, using acrylic paint in white and two different shades of purple I added the flowers. Flower centers are using Sinful Color Nail Art in Flower Girl. It reminds me of a china pattern...






Zoya Kendal is another sweet full coverage cream. This one is a pale lavender with great application. Two coats plus a top coat for these swatches. Not much more I can say here, just lovely...




Swatch Details
Brand: Zoya
Collection: Feel, Winter 2011
Color Name/Number: Kendal, ZP594
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor

I'd love to know what you think!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)