OPI Just Spotted The Lizard!

Friday, May 25, 2012
To coincide with the release of The Amazing Spider-Man collection, OPI created a quiz to determine whose side you are on... hero or villain. Turns out I'm a villain... with pretty nails. To go with my villain personality, OPI suggested I try Just Spotted the Lizard, My Boyfriend Scales Walls, or Number One Nemesis from the new collection. Is anyone else a little worried that they picked out my three favorite colors from the collection? No, I didn't think so.


To celebrate my new found villain status, I decided to play with one of the suggested colors Just Spotted the Lizard. I applied two coats of the polish and stamped using Essence I Love My Jeans and Bundle Monster plate BM-224. The result is a lizard manicure that I have been wearing for almost a week now and still not tired of it. I think that might be some sort of record for me. As a matter of fact, I'm still wearing it as I type this. :)





I would love to know what you think of this mani!
And... are you a hero or a villain? Have you taken OPI's quiz?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)