Clearance Bin Rescue

Wednesday, May 23, 2012
I don't often show my polish purchases here, but I wanted to share this one. I found these lonely and abandoned in a RiteAid clearance bin. They were mixed together with other cosmetics including lipsticks, shadows and the like. They were dirty covered in stickers, dust, and lipstick goop. My hands were seriously disgusting after digging them all out, but for a mere $12.04 (plus tax) I brought them all home, cleaned them up and restored their dignity. Can't wait to play with them :)


Back row: Essie Bobbing for Baubles and Size Matters, Sally Hansen (Ista-Dri ) Teal-y Fast, Coco a-go-go, Presto Pewter and Grape Escape, Sally Hansen (Complete Salon Manicure) Anenome of Mine.
Front row: Sally Hansen (Xtreme Wear) Sun Kissed, NYC Scenestealer Grey.

So if you have a RiteAid near you, make sure to check them out. Maybe you could rescue a few and give them a loving home :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)