Day 22 - Inspired by a Song

Monday, November 14, 2011
I often get lines from this particular song stuck in my head, so it was shoe in for today's challenge. The challenge was to be inspired by a song and I chose the "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" for my inspiration. An adorable song about a shy girl that is afraid to be seen in her new bikini.

I started with two coats of Color Club Almost Famous and added black dots using acrylic paint. The pattern created by alternating different size dots using a dotting tool. The result may be my loudest manicure to date, but I think this would make for a fun bikini. Definitely one that will get you noticed, so no use hiding. :D



What do you think? Would you wear this bikini (or manicure) out in public? :D

Thanks for looking,
Anutka :)