I'm in awe...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
I couldn't wait to show you these stunning works of art from Laurel Roth. I fell in love the moment I saw them on Elle-Hime's blog post...

They are made up of nail polish, fake nails, barrettes, jewelry, swarowski crystal and a few other things. The result is just beyond words! Take a look for yourself on Laurel Roth's website. What I would like to know is what that shade of blue 5th row down, 7 nails from the right is... just kidding :D

Birds of Paradise (2009) stands 50" tall and 50" in diameter...

Plumage (2010) is 61" tall and 37" wide...

Regalia (2011) stand 63" tall and 40" wide...

Make sure you visit Laurel Roth's website to see the rest of the amazing birds!

What do you think? I would love the see these in person... I think they would look perfect in my imaginary mansion :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)