Color Club Repackaged...

Thursday, November 17, 2011
Do you recall all the Cosmetic Arts polishes I showed in my 2 month haul post? One of the polishes I got was this beautiful flakie which I have also seen on a few other blogs identified as Color Club's Covered in Diamonds from the Untamed Luxury Fall 2010 collection.  Cosmetic Arts is owned by the same parent company as Color Club so it is most likely the same polish just in a different bottle. I don't own the glitter half of that collection so I was excited to get my hands on this, but it made me wonder if any of the other Cosmetic Arts were just repackaged Color Club polishes...


Then I noticed that they most certainly are...

Here are some of the "dupes" that I got...

From the Foiled collection (left to right): Cold Metal, Lumin-icecent, Hot Like Lava, Foil Me Once

Back to Boho (l-r): Nomadic in Nude, New Bohemian, Shabby Drab, Red-Ical Gypsy

Back to Boho (l-r): Artsy Crafty, Blue-Topia, Rebel Spirit

Alter Ego (l-r): Get a Clue, Give Me a Hint, Secret Rendezvous

Untamed Luxury (l-r): Pretty in Platinum, Positively Posh, Soft as Cashmere

I'm certain that some of the other colors I got are also dupes, but I don't have their Color Club counterparts to be 100% sure. I will however be heading back to the store to return these Cosmetic Arts without even opening them. Once I return them, does that mean I can buy more nail polish? :D

I'm really curious to know what colors are actually Cosmetic Arts originals... it is really hard to tell from their promo photos... anyone have a clue?

Thanks for Looking!
Anutka