Day 2 - Orange - Maybelline Sweet Clementine

Thursday, August 25, 2011
I'm back to shorty short nails for the 2nd day of the challenge. This time it was not at all intentional as I discovered that shopping can be dangerous to the nails (although fun!). I broke three of them in one day :(. One in actually twice, so they had to go...

For the orange I chose Maybelline Sweet Clementine. It took two coats to be opaque, but I applied three to even it out. Also, when applying the formula kept getting a bit stringy, similar to the way fast drying topcoats get stringy.

Just for fun I thought the orange needed little dizzy tiger foot prints which I really like :)



Then I added some tiger stripes to finish it off. I really can't decide if I like it better with or without the stripes. What do you think?


This is in full sunshine...



In the shade...

Brand: Maybelline
Collection: Express Finish
Color Name/Number: Sweet Clementine, 620

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)