Tutorial: Dotted French

Friday, August 19, 2011
Today I have another tutorial for you. Please let me know what you think so that I can improve for future tutorials since I'm really having fun making these :)

This one is a tutorial for the Dotted French I wore last week. Hope you enjoy :)


Supplies
For this manicure I used:
- 4 Polishes: Zoya Grace for the base, Wet n Wild Frech White Cream for the tip, Wet n Wild Black Cream for the flowers, and Sally Hansen Celeb City for the flower centers
- Transparent Scotch tape
- dotting tool
Step 1
- Paint your nail using 1-2 coats of base color
- Allow to dry completely so that you can apply and remove tape without ruining the manicure
Step 2
- Apply Scotch tape, leaving the free nail edge uncovered
Step 3
- Paint the tip of the nail using white
Step 4
- Quickly remove the tape

Note: When doing a full manicure, repeat steps 3 and 4 on each finger individually. Do not wait until all tips are painted before removing the tape or you will not get a clean edge.
Step 5
- With a dotting tool, create 5 dots in a circle to form the flower
Step 6
- Repeat step 5 to make as many (or as few) flowers as you would like
Step 7
- With the silver color place a center dot in each flower
Done!
- Apply a top coat and enjoy! :)

I'd love to hear your comments!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)