Day 1 - Red - Zoya Isla

Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Picking out the perfect red to start off the challenge was easy. I have been meaning to find an excuse to wear Zoya Isla. It is a gorgeous deep metallic red that has been in my untried pile for way too long. I had ideas for accenting it with nail art, but it begged to be left alone so I did. Formula on this one was great. I applied two coats plus a top coat for my manicure...

Try as I might, I could not get accurate color photos in the light box so I will just leave you with these two sunshine photos which are the true color (at least on my computer)...



Are there any colors you save for special occasions?

Brand: Zoya
Collection: Truth
Color Name/Number: Isla, ZP495

Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) and Camphor free
Vegan friendly

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)