31 Day Challenge

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
I spent the weekend away with my boyfriend celebrating his birthday and came home to a wonderful surprise... 250 followers! Thank you so much everyone! I hope you all enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy working on it :)

Here is my plan for the next few months... I first found out about this 31 day challenge on a recent post from Here Comes the Sun. For some reason it struck me as something that I want to try, so I will give it a shot.

The rules are simple enough, but I plan on going at my own pace and not trying to force myself to follow this every day just for the sake of keeping up with the challenge. I want this to be something fun and something that will encourage my skills to improve rather than be a source of frustration, so don't be surprised to see a random mani in between challenges. Especially since I can't wear some of the crazy colors to work :)

Here is the challenge:

RULES:
  • Reblog this post if you’re gonna accept this challenge
  • One post per day
  • If you miss one, pick it up the next day
  • Post a picture of each mani
  • It would be nice if you listed/linked to what polishes you used
  • For the inspiration prompts, SHOW US YOUR INSPIRATION/SHARE LINKS
  • BE CREATIVE
  • TRY NEW THINGS
  • HAVE FUN!!!
NOTE: don’t want a new look every day? Go at your own pace! The big goal is to get through all 31 manicures… and notice how your skills grow!

Wish me luck! :D

P.S. Let me know if you will also be doing this challenge :)

Anutka :)