Ulta Femme Fatale stamped with Essence Enchanted Fairy

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Only in the nail polish world do the words Femme Fatale and Enchanged Fairy go in the same sentence or in this case manicure. All I can say is that on my nails the two were getting along nicely, despite my rushed stamping job. I ended up making a nice dent on my index while trying to stamp quickly before running off to work. Luckily it was not as noticeable in real life as it is in these photos.

For the manicure I started out with Ulta's Femme Fatale and stamped with Essence's Enchanted Fairy, a sweet lilac shimmer. I think it stands out quite nicely against the dark background. For the stamp I used Red Angel plate RA-102. I'm still experimenting with these stamps, but I think I'm getting the hang of them.




On it's own, Femme Fatale is a dark burgundy maroon color with a reddish coppery shimmer. It applied well with full coverage in two coats. No pulling or bald spots and wrapped around the tips nicely. It may not be the most original color, but I do love a good dark polish :)




Swatch Details
Brand: Ulta
Collection: Salon Formula
Color Name/Number: Femme Fatale
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

Let me know what you think about this! :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)