A Fiery New Year!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone had a great celebration. I had a busy one, which is why despite all my great intentions, I'm posting my New Years manicure today. The theme for the party I attended was fire, so I took that as a challenge. My inspiration for the manicure was one done by Jane from Nailside. The moment I saw her manicure, I knew I would someday try and this was the perfect opportunity. I even used the same polishes: Color Club Almost Famous and Warhol. The only thing I changed was to reverse the direction of the flames. I chose to have mine going up toward the tips. This was so fun for the weekend! :)





Here is what the gradient looked like before the black was added. I started out with two coats of Color Club Almost Famous (yellow) and sponged on top with Color Club Warhol (hot pink). This combo looks so great together...



I hope you had a fun New Year's celebration!
What kind of manicure did you wear?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)