Peackock inspired by OPI Nicki Minaj Collection

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
As I was playing with the fun polishes of the Nicki Minaj collection, I couldn't help but think they would be perfect for a peacock manicure. Somehow I managed to use every single color from the collection. I started out with Metallic 4 Life as a base and added a little pink heart using Pink Friday. Then, alternating Fly and Did It On 'Em I added the "barbs". Next followed the Supper Bass Shatter in the middle of the pink heart and down the center of the feather. I topped the whole thing off with a few touches of Save Me using a detail brush and covered the whole thing with two layers of top coat.

I think the colors are perfect for a peacock manicure, I'm just not sure I'm pleased with my execution of it. It looks better from a distance and I definitely need more practice. Here is what I ended up with...





I'd love to know what you think!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)