Sunday Stamping: Under the Sea

Sunday, January 15, 2012
I decided to participate again in a group Sunday Stamping challenge. The theme of this one was Under the Sea. I chose to go with a mermaid look. I started out with two coats of Sinful Colors Rise and Shine and sponged over it with similar blue/green shades including Essence Underwater, LA Colors Sea Siren and a no name LA Colors metallic blue. You can click on the links to see full swatches of each of those colors. Over the sponging, I stamped using Sally Hansen Celeb City and Red Angel plate RA-111. For an accent on the ring finger, I used Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and a mermaid stamp from a plate numbered M72 that I got from Ebay.

As I was processing the photos to post them here, I got the sudden urge to add black french tips to the manicure, so I used Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and did just that. Can't really decide which version I like better, so I'd love to know what you think!! Yes or no on the tips? :D


So here it is before the french tips...



And here it is with the french tips...



Which version do you like?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)