Sinful Colors Unicorn with Essence Just In Case

Tuesday, June 14, 2011
I first got introduced to nail polish blogs when I stumbled upon lacquerized. Sadly, she is no longer blogging, but that is a whole other story. I fell in love with the yellow that is on her profile picture and this Sinful Colors Unicorn reminded me of that. I just had to try it! It is a light pastel yellow that kind of looks "dirty." It is not as bright and in your face as some yellows can be.

It required three coats to get an even color as application was less than perfect with streaking and dragging. Also, even with a base coat my nails were badly stained yellow after taking this off :(



It looked like sunshine whenever I looked at my hands. Outside, it was overcast and hard to photograph the color accurately. It is not quite this bright in real life...



It did lend itself perfectly to being stamped with a giraffe pattern using Essence Just In Case. My bf kept saying "turtle" and I kept saying "giraffe" back and forth, but in either case, isn't it adorable?



I used Bundle Monster plate BM-215 for the stamping!


Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: Polka Dots!
Color Name/Number: Unicorn 953

Formaldehyde, Toluene and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) free

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)