LA Colors Color Craze - Turquoise

Sunday, June 5, 2011
Day number three of the Shimmer Brights collection from LA Colors lead me to this gorgeous turquoise color. For me, it is the second oddball out of this set because it is not not very shimmery... something I would expect from a collection named Shimmer Brights. The shimmer is mostly visible outside in direct sunlight. That being said the color is stunning and I really didn't expect to like it as much as I did.

This is two coats plus a top coat...



This photo is just for fun because it looked amazing with water drops in the shower, so I tried to recreate the look... :D

Here it is outside in full sun... yes I did say full sun... maybe my plan to entice summer to start by wearing bright colors is working... fingers crossed :)
Click on the photos to zoom in for a better look at the shimmer...



I wanted a little subtle stamping to give it some more shimmer, so I stamped it with the blue that I wore yesterday (from this set) using Bundle Monster plate BM-212...



Outside is really where you get to enjoy this beauty of this subtle stamping...
Again, feel free to click on any of the photos to zoom in :)



Here is the plate used for this. I do love subtle stamping, what about you?


Brand: LA Colors Color Craze
Collection: Simmer Brights
Color Name/Number: ??? (calling it Turquoise)

Toluene, Formaldehyde & DBP free!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)