You Snoose... You Loose... :P

Monday, June 13, 2011
I wanted to enter Spooky Nails Animalistic Nail Art Contest, but did not have much time to really play with my nails and paint what I wanted until my day off on Sunday. I didn't notice that the entries needed to be in by midnight her timezone, so with our 9 hour difference, by the time I sent it in, she replied that I was 16 minutes too late... Oh, well, you snooze, you loose... In any case, check out the contest and vote for your favorite!!! There are lots of cute entries :)

My inspiration for this was a cute little bunny that runs around in my neighborhood. Someone must have gotten it for Easter and then either let the bunny go or it ran away. First time I saw it was the day after Easter and I have seen it a few times since then! It is a little brown bunny. The gray one I added to keep the 1st one company because I always think it must be lonely in my neighborhood with no other bunnies to play with :D

I had a blast painting these and cannot wait to try more nail art next time! Plus, now I get to show it to all of you... :P





These were fun to draw, but I wouldn't actually wear them out to work or anywhere serious... what about you? Would you wear something like this out?

Thanks for looking :)
Anutka