A little reward...

Saturday, November 3, 2012
Some of you might remember the disaster that wiped out nearly all of the photos off the blog. It was a huge mess that took way too many hours to restore. Just thinking about it now still sends chills down my back. Never again! Among the wonderful comments of support were suggestions that I should reward myself at the end of the whole fiasco. I thought you all made a very convincing argument and here is what I decided to treat myself to...

Cheeky jumbo plates A, B, C, D, E, I (Amazon.com - $39.99 for all 6),
2012 Cheeky set of 26 stamping plates (Amazon.com - $19.99 for the set)


KleanColor Metallic (from Nail Beauty 4 U at Amazon.com) - Shipping was extremely quick (ordered Monday, recieved Friday). All polishes arrived safely. In all my excitement I accidentally ordered two of the dark blue ones and even with that I paid $11.70 for all 8 including shipping cost. I got these primarily for stamping since I heard how well the work...

The full rainbow of metallic polishes...
Left to right: Metallic Fuschia, Metallic Orange, Metallic Yellow, Metallic Green, Metallic Aqua, Metallic Sapphire, Metallic Purple...


Essence Breaking Dawn Part 2 collection. This photo doesn't do them justice, they are so pretty real life. I'm not a Twilight fan in the slightest, but when it comes to these Essence beauties I'm a huge fan. Still sad I couldn't get my hands on the part 1 of the polishes...

Left to right: Jacob's Protection, Alice Had a Vision, A Piece of Forever, Edward's Love....


And this little beauty from OPI named DS Mystery. It is not new, but I recently spotted it at Ulta and just couldn't resist...


What do you think of my reward? Too much? Not enough? ;)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)