Manicure for Mom

Saturday, November 10, 2012
Yesterday was my mom's birthday and since she rarely does anything to pamper herself, I surprised her by showing up with a little box of manicure goodies. In the box were my stamping supplies and a few polishes I thought she might like. She picked out a little holographic beauty and requested a Scorpio stamp to match her zodiac sign. We got to chat and spend time together just the two of us which was so wonderful. Definitely a present for both of us...


The polish she chose is a Sally Hansen Nail Prisms named Blush Diamond. I've tried swatching it before and failed miserably which is why I haven't posted about it, although I've used it a number of times. This is probably one of the best photos I've taken of it. She loves the rainbow and I love that it makes her smile while she is looking at it. I think we've got a new holo polish fan. The Scorpio is from Mash plate Mash-35 and was stamped using Sally Hansen Quick Brick on the thumbs and ring fingers...


I found out just how much I suck at centering stamps on other people. It is really hard to aim if you ask me. I cut of the tail from nearly every Scorpio in the bunch and none of them match. Guess I need a lot more practice and what better excuse than that to spend time with my mom!

The photos are not very good since they were last minute before I rushed out the door to get to work, but they are special so I hope you enjoy them...

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you! :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)