Really Annoyed...

Friday, April 13, 2012
I am at a loss of words as I try to write this. I came across a blog about the Kardashians that literally copy and pasted my Kardashian Kolors review as one of their posts. The same day that I posted it! At first I was only slightly baffled thinking it was an innocent blog trying to share news related to the Kardashians and I would simply ask them to remove my content. Here is the catch though... there is no contact information on this blog, nor is there a comments section on their "post."

Then something else struck me as strange... clicking on any photo or link on their site take you to AdF.ly, which  is an ad service and is equivalent to putting an ad on every single link on a blog! So not only did they copy my material, but they are trying to make money off people clicking on the photos within that post...

Take a look...
My original post here
Their copy here
Be careful clicking on any of the links within that blog unless you want to make them some money...

They publish ~50 posts per day, I'm sure all copy and pasted from around the web.
I have found more than 10 other nail polish related posts from various blogger, but I'm sure I didn't find them all. I will email who I can shortly to let them know...


I have filed a copyright infringement with Blogger and hope they will be able to do something about it.
If you find that your copyrights have been violated by someone on blogger, you can file a complaint here.

UPDATE: Thank you everyone for your support! Blogger did remove the the offending posts that complaints were filed for. The page however is still up and running...

Thanks for looking!
Anutka