Funky French with OPI My Pointe Exactly and Zoya Kelly Tips

Friday, April 6, 2012
When I first saw My Pointe Exactly, the sheer gray from the OPI New York City Ballet collection I knew I had to pair it with Zoya Kelly. I was really curious if the two grays would play well together. I started out with three coats of My Pointe Exactly, which you can see from the original swatches remains fairly sheer with a visible nail line. Then I taped off the nail using Scotch tape and polished the tips using Zoya Kelly. Silver lines were added with an Essence Nail Art polish in Silver Surfer. I really love the brush that comes with Silver Surfer. It is very fine and easy to work with. The black rose is actually from a nail sticker set that I ordered from Ebay. It blended well to give the look of stamping.


I like how the two polishes complimented each other and I like the sheer gray with the nail line covered up a lot more than on it's own. The gray tips somehow remind me of old stewardess hats. Anyone else getting that vibe?



I would love to know what you think of this!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)