Sunday Stamping: Dots or Circles

Sunday, July 1, 2012
It has been a while since I've done anything bright or neon-y, so for today's Sunday Stamping challenge in the group Adventures in Stamping I brought out my Color Club ElectroCandy collection. Since I can only handle neon in small doses, the challenge of dots or circles was the perfect fit.


I started out with a base of Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and using a dotting tool, randomly sprinkled dots of various colors from the Color Club collection. Six different colors to be exact. They are: Volt of Light (yellow), What a Shock! (green), Electro Candy (pink), Tangerine Scream (orange), Ultra Violet (violet), Pure Energy (blue). Then, since this is a stamping challenge, I stamped using Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and the Mash plate Mash-43. I love how it turned out, but wish I had made the neon dots a bit bigger. They look puny underneath the large circles...



Here is what it looked like before the stamping. A little bit easier to see the dots and the randomness of it :)




I hope you enjoyed this manicure! I'd love to know what you think of it! :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)