Wacky Laki Turns Two!

Saturday, April 20, 2013
Today Wacky Laki turns two! This past year has flown by way too fast and I wanted to take a few moments to thank everyone that has stopped by, looked at my nail art and taken the time to comment! It means more to me than you can imagine and without all of you, I wouldn't keep this blog up. So a BIG THANK YOU to all and I hope you keep coming back, visiting and saying hello :)


I wanted to pick my favorite five manicures to show you, but realized that was an impossible task for me. Then I thought about picking one favorite per month and also couldn't deal with that task. Instead, I picked my favorite three for each month. That's close, right?

You can click on any of them to be taken to the original post... here my favorites for the past 12 months... :)

May

June

July

August
September

October
In October I took on the Nail-aween challenge for Halloween making it a really difficult month for me to pick favorites, but tough decisions had to be made...

November

December

January

February

March

April

Your Top 5 based on page views (not including colleciton reviews):
1. OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse Polka Dot
2. Valentine's Day Gradient...
3. OPI Just Spotted The Lizard!
4. Raining Hearts - Valentine's Day Nail Art Contest...
5. Epilepsy Awareness




Your two favorite tutorials this past year based on page view were:
1. Peel Off Base Coat
2. Nail Polish Stain Removal


 


As you can see, I'm a creature of habit. Although I think my manicure style has changed over the past year, my swatching style has stayed pretty much the same! I also learned that most of my favorite looks come from Sunday Stamping, Polish Days, or other challenges so here is to more challenges in the coming year!

Thank you again for all your support!!! <3

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)