Raining Hearts - Valentine's Day Nail Art Contest Entry

Friday, February 1, 2013
There was something intriguing about the Harlow & Co Valentine's Nail Art Contest, so I decided to join. The challenge was to create a manicure using at least one polish sold by Harlow & Co. I only have a few shades that they sell, which is what made this a fun challenge for me. I ended up using three shades, all of which are available in their catalog...


I started out with a base of piCture pOlish Aphrodisiac. The name alone seemed really appropriate for Valentine's Day, but it also happens to be one of my favorite vampy plum shades which I have used a number of times before (such as here and here). Using Bundle Monster plate BM-319, I stamped with Color Club Harp On It from the Halo Hues collection. It is a gorgeous silver holographic...


I then added small hearts using a detail brush and Color Club Halo-Graphic, a pink holographic shade from the Halo Hues collection...





A bit of blurriness really shows off the rainbow of colors in Harp On It...


It is not the usual fluffy pink Valentine's Day manicure (although I've done that too), but I really like it and I hope you do as well!

Please take a moment to check out the Harlow & Co Valentine's Day Contest page and vote! If you choose to vote for me, I would be ever so grateful, but don't feel obligated. Just vote for your favorite :)

Thanks for looking and commenting!
Anutka :)