Complete and Utter Defeat...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Some of you noticed the rather nasty looking black squares all over my blog yesterday where pretty photos should have been. I'm sorry to say that they will be there for a while longer. You see, Google and I got into a bit of a battle and it won. I might be a sore looser in this case, but it is not at all a graceful winner. Not only did it defeat me, but it jumped up and down, sang a victory song and quite possibly even did a body slam...

The result is the loss of six months worth of photos. If you look at the snapshot view of my blog you can see each post represented as a square. The squares with actual photos are ones I have gone through one by one and re-uploaded the photos. That took about three hours yesterday. The black squares are all the ones still left to redo...


If all the photos were not watermarked with my .blogspot URL, I would move the blog to a different provider without so much as a second though, but sadly that it is not that easy.

Looking at this image right here, I feel quite defeated and wondering if it wouldn't be easier to just shut this blog down...

Anutka :(