Anyone else find this cute/funny?

Tuesday, June 19, 2012
I just thought this was too funny not to buy and share with you. I was a Big Lots a few days ago and they had a ton of Revlon Polishes in stock... something strange though. Anyone else catch it? A whole bunch of the bottles in the packages have Rite Aid price and yellow clearance stickers on them... Good to know they didn't even care enough to remove them ;)


My next cute purchase came from the Dollar Tree. I was lucky enough to snag some Sally Hansen Insta-Dri while I was there, but what really caught my eye were these packages with tiny bottles with nail art accessories. Different glitters, bullion beads, and other decorations...


Just to show you how tiny the bottles really are, here is one of them next to a quarter. Sure, I could have gotten a better deal buying these accessories on Ebay or other nail art store and get much more of them, but how freaking cute are these little glass vials? :D


Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)