Lint Roller Stamping Cleanup

Saturday, July 13, 2013
We all pick up little tips and tricks along the way and I've been wanting to share some of mine with you. I wasn't sure of the best way to do it, so this is a trial run to see how it goes...

This trick involves cleaning your stamper with a lint roller instead of acetone. It isn't my original idea and I honestly have no idea who I picked it up from, but I'm pretty sure it was from someone over in Adventures in Stamping. I credit them for the brilliance of this.

The trick is very simple, once you have stamped your image onto the nail, simply press the remainder of the image that is left on the stamper onto a lint roller. Instantly clean stamper as easy as that and no mess...


If you are using acetone & cotton to clean your stamper then you know it can get a bit messy. Aside from the mess and the risk of smudging the manicure, my biggest frustration was always the darn cotton fibers all over the place. Not only does this work well by leaving the stamper perfectly clean, but no more cotton fibers! I have not used acetone on my stamper in months and have no intentions of ever having the two meet again...

Now my routine is... pick up the image, stamp on the nail, stamp on the roller, move onto the next nail...

If a lint roller is not already part of your stamping arsenal, I suggest you try this out :)

P.S. Let me know if you want to see more tips in the future...

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)