Happy 4th of July!!!

Monday, July 4, 2011
Happy 4th of July everyone! In case you were wondering, here is what my Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar manicure turned into. I taped it off and added white tips using Wet and Wild French White Cream plus a top coat. Then taped it off again and added the blue tips using La Colors blue plus a final top coat. I originally wanted to stamp some stars onto it as well, but turns out I don't have any star stamps... :D

Also, don't know if this has happened to anyone, but the red bled into the white and turned it pink. Mind you this is bleeding from a day old manicure that had a top coat and everything. Strange!

So here is my red, white pink, and blue manicure...



I'm calling these Pepsi Nails as they remind me of a Pepsi can right now... :)

Thanks for looking & Happy 4th of July!!!
Anutka :)