A little of this, a little of that... franken fun...

Monday, July 25, 2011
Yesterday was a gorgeous summer day. I think it got into the 80s (I had to work, so I missed most of it)... I know that is nothing for most of the country which is having a heat wave, but for us it was a big deal! I really wanted something sparkly so I started by putting some holographic glitter into clear nail polish and kept going from there...

The end result is a kind of dirty bluish turquoise color. It had just a hint of glitter, not what I had in mind, but I like it. Unfortunately summer around here comes and goes, so while yesterday was gorgeous, today it is raining and currently 61 degrees... and so any hope of catching the shimmer in the sunlight is shattered... I call this my Summer Blues...



Outside, overcast...



To make this I used Silver Rush glitter, WnW French White Cream, LA Colors Current and "Blue", and a few drops of Borghese Mezzanotte Blue.

It turned out a little on the thick side, so I will have to get some polish thinner and try it again on a sunny day!

Brand: Wacky Laki Blend
Collection: N/A
Color Name/Number: Summer Blues

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)