Sinful Colors - Let Me Go

Thursday, May 19, 2011
I have to start out by saying that Sinful Colors polish Let Me Go has confused me since the moment I saw it. As I twist the bottle it morphs from green to lavender and back. I knew I had to try it. On the nail it seems to pick a color and stick to it depending on the light. Indoors it was mostly a very sheer and shimmery pale minty green. Outside in the sun it showed the lavender side more. This is 3 coats + a top coat with a clearly visible nail line.



Outside in the sunshine, the lavender comes out to play...



I like the color, but not particularly the sheerness of it. I decided to try this over black. Black and I have a love & hate relationship. I love how it looks, but I hate to clean up the cuticles after it... anyone have tips on a good way to do it?

I put on one coat of Wet and Wild Black Creme and one coat of Sinful Colors Let Me Go on top. Yikes! It is a metallic green, no lavender in sight. Like it vanished... got sucked into the black? Not sure what happened, but I'm kind of digging the green... next St. Patty's day??? :D



No lavender even in the sunshine (just a camera blinding shine)...



This is in the shade because my camera had the hardest time with the sunshine photos...



Any ideas why the lavender vanished? :)

Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: Main line
Color Name/Number: Let Me Go, 322

Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) free!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Anutka