Wet n Wild - Caught Red Handed

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It must have been the gloomy and rainy weather outside that made me want to try this bright red to cheer me up. It is not what I would normally wear, but it was exactly what I needed. It makes me think of a nice pair of red patent leather heels, but since I can't wear those to work, this will have to do :)





This was three coats plus a top coat. The nail line was still visible as this is a pretty transparent color. The visible nail line doesn't bother me much and out of principle I generally won't do more than three coats. My only complaint about this polish is that the brush was crooked and uneven making it difficult to apply a clean line near the cuticles.

Brand: Wet n Wild
Collection: Megalast 
Color Name/Number: 214AP Caught Red Handed
Big 3 free (Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde  and Toluene)

Have a bright day!
Anutka