Day 13 - Animal Print - Leopard

Thursday, September 29, 2011
I wanted to post this yesterday, but due to umm "technical difficulties", I could not. My boyfriend and I rearranged the office over the weekend and I misplaced my card reader in the process, so I could not download any photos off my camera. I spent the whole morning looking for the darn thing. I finally found it about 10 minutes before having to leave for work :D

Now moving on to the manicure... For animal print challenge day 13, I chose to do a leopard print. I was inspired by a couple of pillows my bf's parents gave me about a year ago. I'm really thrilled with the result especially since this is the first leopard print I've done!



For this manicure I used:
- Sinful Colors - Dusk
- China Glaze - Classic Camel
- Wet 'n Wild - Black Cream


And here is my pillow inspiration... what do you think? :D


Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)